20 Oct Vinous rewards the Sartarelli wines!
How exciting, thank you!
The ratings of our wines have just been published on Vinous, the online wine magazine founded by the US American wine critic and expert Antonio Galloni and one of the most influential wine publications worldwide:
- 94 points for 2018 Balciana;
- 93 points for 2019 Tralivio;
- 91 points for 2019 Sartarelli Passito;
- 90 points for 2020 Sartarelli Classico;
- 88 points for Sartarelli Brut.
Eric Guido is the critic and expert who has tasted and judged our wines. Such amazing scores for the Sartarelli wines make us be truly proud and will to do even better by continuing on the same path, which used to be of our grandparents first and now of our family and team: achieving the excellence for our wines, while respecting nature and consumers’ health.